Famous Weddings by Nicholas
Famous Creations is here to assist you with all your wedding needs. Our goal is to take the stress of planning a wedding off your shoulders but never out of your hands. We start out with a personal consultation getting to know each couple personally, your style, likes and dislikes but most importantly we want to know your story. Then we combine our meticulous planning, attention to detail and your personal touches to create the wedding of your dreams. We can help with just your cake all the way to full planning and wedding coordination. Call us today to schedule your consultation.
Day of package includes
1. Up to three meetings with the couple to gather key information. Up to three pre-wedding consultations to explain the planning and coordination process, review wedding details, and answer any questions (could be two meetings and one site-walk through at the venue)
2. Confirm with each vendor specific details for day of coordinating.
3. 90 minutes of services on rehearsal day, and management of the rehearsal as needed.
4. Be present and available throughout the wedding day (approximately 8 hours) to make sure everything runs smoothly.
5. Act as a liaison between the wedding party and the vendors to ensure great communication
6. Phone and online interaction on an ongoing basis between this contract date and the wedding, creation of wedding day schedule in cooperation with the bride and groom to be distributed at rehearsal to all wedding participants
7. Access to planning templates and tips sheets for negotiation contracts with vendors upon request
Partial Planning Package
Includes everything in the Day of package and
1. The setup of the ceremony and reception locations. Table setup, set out guest book, place cards, favors, etc.
2. Provide information of wedding vendors requested, for the bride to contact.
3. Wedding day itinerary (in printed form)
Full service Package
Includes everything in the two previous packages and
1. Custom vendor referrals. Coordinate meetings with the new and existing vendors.
2. Personalizing the wedding to be everything you dreamed of.
3. Create design elements and develop personal touches to include tables, linens, floral arrangements and props.
4. Assist with budget planning, go over necessary contracts and paperwork, send out deposits.
5. Organize a detailed time-line leading to the wedding day
6. Wedding etiquette
7. Rsvp and guest count tracking